These easy to follow instructions are great for all levels of experience — especially the beginner sewer! This is not your grandmothers sewing pattern, no difficult instructions to decipher or glossary terms to learn. Simply written with 12 color filled pages of pictures and detailed instructions. If you get stuck somewhere….no biggie, message us for help!
Not only is this an easy pattern to follow but Bicycle Basket Liners make great gifts for women, men, and children! Now you can customize bicycle baskets for the whole family!
WHAT YOU GET: There are 4 different liners to choose from including the original or reversible, even add straps and a dog pillow!
Your tutorial will be emailed to you in the form of a PDF file. If you haven’t received your pattern, please check your junk mail and spam folders for the email. If you don’t find it there, contact us and your order will be resent.
The PDF tutorial includes:
– A full scale computer generated pattern ready to print on regular 8.5″ x 11″ computer paper. (You’ll need Adobe Reader installed on your computer to view it. You can find the free download here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/) When printing PDF set the “page scaling” to “none.”
– Instructions for assembling the pattern
– Detailed step by step picture tutorial
– Fabric requirements and suggestions
– Materials/notions list
– Cell phone pocket tutorial added per request
– Tips are Included to personalize each basket
– Bonus bicycle seat pattern cover just added per request
BONUS! Just added a seat cover and cell phone pocket tutorial!!!
Puppy Belly Deli posted on Bicyclette’s timeline
“Just bought the BEST basket liner in the whole world. I am going on a ride tomorrow with something fun in my basket. I’ll post pix! Thanks for the most amazing basket liner in the whole world and thanks for inspiring me to get my bunz on my bike tomorrow.”
Christine from Anderson, SC said
“I don’t think I’ve ever been this excited about a sewing project! I am VERY proud [of my liner] and thrilled [how it turned out]!!!”
Copyright 2013 Lauren Kelly Designs, all rights reserved. Transfer and/or distributing copies of this pattern is strictly prohibited by law. Liners produced using this pattern are for personal use only. Thank you for respecting the designers copyright.